Friday, November 28, 2008

My Little Elves

I love the holidays! I love lights and greenery and happy people and music and snow and ... I just love it all! Thanksgiving was wonderful, and I look forward to a weekend with my parents. Next week, we will put up some decorations and get back to school work. Before I leave, though, let me share some Christmas trivia and a fun video. I'm sure my children will love me for posting it.

How many gifts would you receive if you counted all the gifts in the song "The 12 Days of Christmas?" 364! Gee, I would settle for the five golden rings.

Enjoy the video, then go over to Elf Yourself to create your own. It is free (or $5 if you want to download and keep it). It is easy, if you have pictures you can upload to your computer. It's oh-so-funny, too!




Blessings, Bev

No comments: