Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Chocolate Moment

Do you know how hard it is to sneak a few M&Ms in this house -- without having to share them? No matter how hard I plan, no matter how I check to make sure everyone is occupied in another room, someone hears the package rattle or smells the candy the moment I open the bag or senses that Mom is alone for a few seconds, and here they come.

Am I selfish? Mean? Perhaps. You know I am not going to let them have candy at 10:30 in the morning, but when a woman lives with five children, I think she deserves a little chocolate when she has the urge!

Furthermore, what do you think of the fact that I cannot even write a short little post for my blog, when my children are supposed to be doing school work, without all of them suddenly needing my attention?

Hmph. I'm off to get some carrots to munch on. Let's see if that brings them running toward the kitchen!

Bev

No comments: